Lanier County obtained its territory from portions of Berrien, Clinch and Lowndes counties in 1920. The county is named for poet Sidney Lanier. Our county seat is Lakeland; its name refers to the many lakes in that area which, along with the Alapaha River, have long made this county famous for good fishing.
56 W. Main St Suite 9 Lakeland GA 31635 US
Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm
Closed Saturdays and Sundays